Hi Friends. I was told that I should make a blog for my adventures so that I don't have to answer a billion of the same questions when I get back or something. I'm really awful and writing and blogging and being consistent at anything, but I'm going to try really hard for all you lovely folks who care, which is like two. So enjoy!
So I'll let you know how I'm feeling about this whole thing. I'm freaking terrified out of my mind. I've never done anything like this. Moving to a new COUNTRY... BY MYSELF.. for TEN WEEKS. Yeaaaaaaah, I'm scared. I know it's going to be a super amazing experience for me, but you all have to admit that it's kind of an intimidating thing. I'm the biggest stress case in the world so the things that go through my mind right now about this internship are along the lines of "ohmygoshhhhhh I'm not going to have any friends!" and "...everyone's going to hate me" and "I'm going to suck at this job..". I know that once I get there and start experiencing everything, it will all be better and less stressful! Hopefully. I'm probably just as excited as I am terrified so some other things that have been going through my mind are "LKSJFLKSDJL:KSDJFLKSDJF" and "I GET TO FEED COOL ANIMALS!!!!!!!" and "I GET TO LIVE IN TASMANIA!!!!" and "I'm going to make lots of new exciting tazzie friends and have a billion cools experiences and learn funny tasmanian slang to teach my roommates!". Clearly my thoughts are conflicted. Ha. This is going to be one of the greatest experiences ever for me and I'm really excited to tell you guys about it! I love you all!
Yeaah, this is a tiny post, but in my defense.. I'm not in Tasmania yet.
Love,
Caitlin Lamb aka Clamb... I'm not sure how to sign things..
P.S. For those of you who are curious and did not already know, the title of my blog is a play off of a song title. "Tales of Girls, Boys and Marsupials" by the Wombats. Curiosity assuaged! You're welcome.
P.P.S. I love when you're listening to a song that you feel totally describes your life at that moment. This song only sort of works, but it came on just now and the first line is "Oh well in 5 years time we could be walking around a zoo with the sun shining down over me and youuu". It's not five years.. but I'm going to be walking around a zoo soon! Yeah I know that is kind of a stretch because a lot of people could be going to a zoo soon.. but I don't care. Also, it's a very fun happy song. "5 Years Time" by Noah and the Whale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yayayay! you better keep this up!
if you keep this up i will keep mine up so you will know what's going on here
Post a Comment