EEK!

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm leaving for the airport soon!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that I'm actually doing this. Seriously, who just goes to Australia for ten weeks to work at a zoo? It seems sooo unreal still. I probably won't even believe that this ever happened. I'll come home and people will be like "Hey how was Australia?" and I'll be like "Oh how did you know I had a dream about going to Australia?! Are you like psychic? Cool!" I'm SOOO FREAKING EXCITED! This is a completely pointless post! I really just wanted to talk about how excited I am..

Today I looked up the time difference. I'm going to be 19 hours in the future! I guess 18 hours in the future from Utah. So I'll report back about how the future looks. It's probably cool. Whatevs.

I am really going to miss everyone in Utah and my family and stuff, but I can feel how great this is going to be for me in so many ways. I'm really happy that I'm getting this opportunity even though I'm going to miss out on lots of fun things with my people. It's definitely going to be worth it!

:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment